One more complex lesson canceled by IMC. I booked again for next Monday and I am looking for a good time to book later this week too. The long range forecast isn’t encouraging. I might have to wait for a decent weather day and jump in at the last minute.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.