We have come to the end of another year – already. It was a very good one for me and I hope it was for all of you also. Getting my private pilot certificate
was, of course, a major milestone for me. The Mediterranean cruise
was another highlight. I am looking forward to new challenges and adventures, some aviation related and some not, in 2008.
Current plans and goals include:
- Getting checked out in some different airplanes
- Taking a Caribbean cruise in March
- Passing the instrument written in the spring or early summer
- Getting a glider rating this coming summer
- Going to AirVenture 2008 the end of July
- A Baltic cruise in August
- Starting my instrument training in the fall
So, I hope you will keep checking in on this blog to see how these, and whatever else might come my way, turn out. As always, your comments, questions and suggestions are very welcome.
Happy new year to one and all.